Doctor’s Sick / Fit Note for more than 7 days

If you have been ill for more than 7 days you will need a doctor’s certificate. These certificates are called ‘Fitness To Work’ Certificates.

You will need to contact the surgery to request one and, if you haven’t already, discuss this with a GP.